Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MORNING ROUTINE


Thanks to Lemuel Craft

Every morning before I go to work, I usually try to give myself a little time. After I take my husband to work ( he has to be there at six) and get home, I flip on the clear tv. I pour a cup of coffee and hop back in the bed for a bit. I watch the “Today Show” every morning. I love it. It gives me a little time to myself. It lets me relax and prep for the day. I take my time getting ready, which I recently learned to do. When I didn’t have to take my husband to work in the morning, I wouldn’t get up until the last minute. I usually wouldn’t even take a shower before I went in at nine! My husband thinks not taking a shower before you go to work is gross, but I always take one at night. It just takes quite a while to do my hair. When I do give myself enough time though, it makes me feel better all day. My little routine has made me much more relaxed and much more productive than I have ever been before at work. I wish that I had done this before.

No comments: